Client & Program: TD – Book of Negroes Screening
Join us in Celebrating Black History Month, Part-Time Hours Available on Jan 28th!
We’re looking to hire 14 Brand Ambassadors & 1 Team Lead to work on behalf of TD Bank at an exclusive cocktail event in Halifax. The event, celebrating Black History Month, will consist of a cocktail reception and a private screening of the CBC’s adaptation of The Book of Negroes. Successful candidates will help with setup/teardown, greeting guest, helping them with registration and any other tasks that may be required. In addition, there are part-time job opportunities to showcase an interactive app outside the theatre where guests can learn more about black history.
What does this mean for you?
– Working at an exclusive, private event
– VIP invitees including live African drummers, local political figureheads and the show’s lead actors, author and director
– Training will take place on January 26th or 27th (time TBD)
– The program will take place on January 28th from 1:30pm to 11:00pm. Actual live event times are 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Shifts will be split into the following:
- 1:30pm – 8:00pm OR 1:30pm – 11:00pm
Spatz Theatre (Citadel High School)
– Experience in catering, working at private events or dealing with exclusive clientele (an asset)
– Comfortable standing for up to 10 hours
– Strong sense of initiative
– Courteous manner
Email you resume to Bethany at email@example.com. She will contact successful applicants as soon as possible.