BBCIFL – Board of Directors Mentorship Program
Are you looking to gain board experience and have an interest in serving the Black Business Community? The BBCIFL Board of Directors Mentorship Program will provide board experience to young business professionals interested in getting more involved within the Black Business Composite Group of Companies, as well as an inside look at how the fund operates. Learn valuable skills from seasoned business professional with years of experience.
- 6 months program length Dec to June
- Onboarding workshop
- Board of Governance Training
- Paired with an existing board member and take part in three mentorship meetings – Attendance at three board meetings
- Participation in at least one committee of the board
- Participation in the Share Offering discussions and activities
Please complete a cover letter describing why you would like to get involved in the mentorship program, and what you are looking to gain from the experience. Please also attach your resume, or provide your LinkedIn Profile.
E-mail your application to Njabulo Nkala email@example.com no later than 5PM on Friday the 4th of December. If you have any questions about the program, please also e-mail Njabulo.